Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

These Dreams

"These dreams go on when I close my eyes/ Every second of the night I live another life/ These dreams that sleep when it's cold outside/ Every moment I'm awake the further I'm away." - "These Dreams" by Heart

Is this just totally cool or am I losing my mind? I had another dream last night that starred the characters of my book series. It was nothing that would drastically change the course of my writing, but I will definitely be adding this dream to book four. It was so sweet and so real, it almost felt like I was watching a real family interact, not just figments of my imagination that have taken life on my computer screen, and now apparently in my subconscious dream state.

Do any other writers out there dream about their characters, or dream that they themselves are a part of their books? It would be nice to know I'm not the only wacko one, but I think I'm kind of leaning toward thinking that this really is pretty amazing. Too bad I don't sleep much. Just think of the inspiration I would get if I slept like a normal person!

No comments:

Post a Comment