Search This Blog

Monday, February 7, 2011

Half Way There

"Oh, we're half way there/ Oh oh, livin' on a prayer!" - Bon Jovi

Last week I wrote about how I was giving myself a writing goal each week, and my first goal was to complete 40 pages of my fourth novel that I started about two weeks ago. Unfortunately, do to unforseen circumstances, that did not happen. As of last night I was a little over half way there, hence the song of the day. And just like Bon Jovi's Tommy, the dock worker, and his waitress wife, Gina, we're all just livin' on a prayer every day, aren't we?

Anyway, I have hope that this week will be more productive. I am currently on page 52 in the latest "Willow Ryan" book, and my goal for the week is to write 30 pages and complete a poem I have been working on. It would be nice if I could just spend all day writing, but I live in the real world and writing all day never happens. Wouldn't it be nice though... (that gives me an idea for tomorrow's song of the day!)

No comments:

Post a Comment