Search This Blog

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Dreams I'd Like to Sell

"Now here I go again, I see the crystal visions/ I keep my visions to myself/ It's only me who wants to wrap around your dreams and/ Have you any dreams you'd like to sell?" - "Dreams" by Fleetwood Mac

Yes, I do have some dreams I'd like to sell! Any takers? I have had dreams that starred the characters in my "Willow Ryan" series before, but the one I had last night was so real, it seemed like these figments of my imagination were actual people that I know.

It was actually kind of neat, because the story arc in my dream was a little different than where I thought the fourth book was going to go, but I actually like this idea a little better! It takes Willow's professional life in a direction I hadn't considered, and I think it will add to her journey. Pretty cool, huh? Too bad all great ideas don't just come to me in my sleep!

Check back tomorrow for a look inside the the charming beach town of Santa Elena, CA, home to Willow, Denny, Peggy, and the rest of the gang!

No comments:

Post a Comment