Search This Blog

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Something Good

"Something tells me I'm into something good!" - Herman's Hermits

After much deliberation, I decided to lower the prices of my ebooks on Amazon and B&N, and guess what? I sold my first copy on Amazon yesterday! Go me! I know it's only one ebook, but it's still exciting.

Tomorrow I will be mailing off my submission for Secrets to the Jane Rotrosen Agency in New York. As I looked over the first three chapters that Andrea Cirillo, the agent I had queried, requested, I kept getting more and more excited. I don't know why, but this submission feels different for some reason. Still, I'm a realist (who has to pull her head out of the clouds at times!), and I know that literary success is a longshot at best, but still, I am much more hopeful after getting a positive response from this agent than I was a week ago. I'll keep you posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment