Search This Blog

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Christmas in July

"It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas/ Soon the bells will start/ And the thing that will make them ring/ Is the carol that you sing/ Right within your heart."

Merry Christmas in July everybody! As you may have read in my profile, I am a Christmas nut. I have been known to enjoy holiday music and movies year-round, and the children I have taught over the years have always loved my brightly colored Christmas socks that I wear all the time.

Christmas is a season of hope, joy, and love, so why only celebrate it in December? I will leave you tonight with these parting words from the book of Luke, which I feel should be remembered and honored every day of the year:

"Glory to God in the highest, and on earth peace, good will toward men."

No comments:

Post a Comment