Search This Blog

Monday, January 31, 2011

Working on a Dream

"I'm working on a dream/ Though sometimes it feels so far away/ I'm working on a dream/ And how it will be mine someday." - "Working on a Dream" by Bruce Springsteen

Bruce is just plain cool, don't you think?

I'm working on my dream of becoming a professional, full-time writer, and you may have noticed that I retooled my blog a bit. I added links to my books on their Amazon pages, and hopefully that will help spread the word a little about the Willow Ryan series. I would love some feedback, so anyone who has a moment to comment about the new look of my blog, please let me know what you think. I appreciate it!

2 comments:

  1. Your blog looks great with your book covers on the side! I like your post on goals, too. Good idea! (And yes, Bruce is always cool.)

    ReplyDelete