Search This Blog

Friday, January 28, 2011

Chapter One

"A weeping Willow sang its lullabies/ And shared its secrets." - "Alabama Rain" by Jim Croce

I love this song. I love it for the mention of Willow, and I love it for its simple poetic beauty. Imagine the things Jim Croce could have done if he hadn't been taken from the world so early...

Okay, onto the point of this post. I finished chapter one of my fourth Willow Ryan novel yesterday! Aside from a few computer malfunctions (ugh!), it went really smoothly and I am happy to say I am back in the swing of things. I write something every day, but I haven't written fresh pages for a novel since September. It's good to be back! Book Four (undecided on a title at this point) opens up with two-and-a-half year old James getting into mischief and trying Willow's patience. Sounds like real life, right?

Check back for the latest updates on Book Four in the Willow series and hopefully updates on the progress/success of the first three. Secrets and Promises are currently available as ebooks on www.bn.com and www.amazon.com, and Surprises will be joining the ranks in the near future. Exciting stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment