Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Monster Mash

"He did the mash, he did the monster mash/ It was a graveyard smash/ He did the mash, it caught on in a flash/ He did the mash, he did the monster mash." - Bobby Boris Pickett

Halloween is only about a month away, and I am making a CD for Riley and Alana of spooky, fun, and Halloween themed songs. Here's what I have so far:

"The Monster Mash" by Bobby Boris Pickett
"Witchy Woman" by The Eagles
"Witch Doctor" by Alvin and the Chipmunks
"Spooky" by The Classics IV
"Boris the Spider" by The Who
"Purple People Eater" by Sheb Wooley
"The Addams Family" TV theme song
"Bad Moon" by CCR
"Werewolves of London" by Warren Zevon

If any of you have more ideas, I would love to hear them! The girls are into Halloween more than ever this year, so I know they will get a lot of use out of this CD. Plus, as an added bonus for me, I will enjoy listening to these songs too as I drive them all over town. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment