Search This Blog

Monday, September 27, 2010

Manic Monday

"It's just another manic Monday/ I wish it was Sunday/ 'Cause that's my funday/ My I don't have to runday/ It's just another manic Monday." - "Manic Monday" by The Bangles

Yep, it's Monday. Ugh. I just got a text from the girls' mom saying that Alana didn't nap all weekend and had a very rough morning. This child has issues with her hair, and apparently she wasn't happy with it this morning, which led to a huge tantrum. Alana only likes wearing her hair in a low ponytail and if it isn't just exactly so, she let's us know about it. Especially if she's tired. Now I know that a lot of four-year-olds don't need naps anymore, but Ally isn't one of them. All summer long this kid slept for 2-3 hours every afternoon, but once school started that all changed. We'll see what happens this afternoon...

So yeah, this is going to be a manic Monday for sure. To top it off, it's a rainy day and I pick Riley up late from school because she had field hockey until 4:15, which means we will probably get stuck in traffic on our way home. I have no patience for traffic. At all. If I hear "Monday, Monday" on the radio (NOT "so good to me") I may scream. Cover your ears!

No comments:

Post a Comment