Search This Blog

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Willow's Song

"Bend little Willow/ Wind's gonna blow you/ Hard and cold tonight/ Life as it happens/ Nobody warns you/ Willow, hold on tight." - "Little Willow" by Paul McCartney

This would be the perfect song to go with my "Willow Ryan" books except for one thing. This song wasn't released until 1997, and my novels take place in the 80s. Bummer! One of the things Willow has always wanted was a song that describes her in some way, or makes her feel like the artist wrote it just for her. I am nearly halfway through book three and I still don't have a definitive song for Willow. Does anyone have any suggestions? She is determined, loving, intelligent, and independent, as well as slightly sarcastic and kind of hard on herself. Any and all ideas would be very much appreciated! Just remember, the song has to be
pre-1986. Thanks a bunch!

Next post: The song that describes me the most!

No comments:

Post a Comment