Search This Blog

Friday, August 13, 2010

Thunder

"Thunder only happens when it's raining." - "Rhiannon" by Fleetwood Mac

Not true Stevie Nicks. Right now it is thundering (causing my dog to run and hide under the dining room table where I am working) and overcast, but not a drop of rain has fallen. Maybe if it did, it wouldn't be so unbearably hot. On second thought, it would still be hot, only more humid. Sounds lovely, right? Yeah...

As I stated in a previous post, my goal was to write at least 50 pages in my third novel during my week off. Well, I did it! I am currently at 53 new pages for the week and counting. I just wanted to share before I get busy, hopefully making it up to 60 or 70 pages before I have to return to my normal job on Monday. Now I will go continue writing about the lives of Willow and the always interesting people of a little town called Santa Elena, CA.

No comments:

Post a Comment