Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Woo Hoo!

"Congratulations, you got a good deal/ Congratulations, how good you must feel." - "Congratulations" by the Traveling Wilburys

Yes, I am congratulating myself today because my first novel is now available for download as an ebook on www.bn.com! I am so excited by this, not because I think it will make me rich and famous (I am a realist after all and know not to get my hopes up about anything), but because I am finally getting somewhere and doing something to accomplish my goal of becoming a published writer. And look, I did it! True, I'm not published in the traditional form, but I am electronically published, which is pretty thrilling for me. I ran into some problems getting my book uploaded, so it's a relief to know that everything worked out okay... so far. I'm excited, but hey, I'm still a glass half empty kind of girl.

Now, I just hope that someone will see my ebook, think it looks interesting, and be willing to pay $5.99 to download it. If you want to check out my novel on www.bn.com, search either Shannon Higgins or Secrets: A Willow Ryan Novel and it should come up. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment