Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

O Christmas Tree

"O Christmas tree/ O Christmas tree/ You're standing perpendicularly." - version of "O Christmas Tree" sung by Dr. Jason Seaver (Alan Thicke) on "Growing Pains"

Does anyone remember that episode of "Growing Pains" where Jason is decorating the tree and is obsessed with getting it just right? No? I guess it's just me. As I'm typing this, I am sitting in my dining room, admiring one of the trees in my house. This one is Victorian and decorated with beautiful angel and doll ornaments, glittery and porcelain ornaments, and white lights that give off a very welcoming glow as you enter the room. The best thing about this tree though, is how much my dog loves it. We have three full-size Christmas trees downstairs, but this is the only one that Scooby will wag his tail at, lay down, and take a nap with his head under the branches. So funny!

No comments:

Post a Comment