Search This Blog

Saturday, October 9, 2010

Soon it Will be Christmas Day!

"Silver bells, silver bells/ It's Christmastime in the city/ Ring-a-ling, hear them ring/ Soon it will be Christmas day!" - "Silver Bells"

It's time to start Christmas shopping! At least for me. Today is Hallmark's Ornament Debut, and as a holiday nut, I have to be there. Do I need more ornaments? Probably not. Do I want them? Oh yeah! Then after that, Barnes and Noble is doing their semiannual educators' appreciation week, so I get 25% off every book in the store. I can't pass that up! With five kids to buy for (Riley, Alana, and my nieces and nephew), I have to take the deals where I can get them. I have a massive list of fun items to buy, and I'm feeling very Christmasy!

It's time to break out the holiday CDs (okay, I never put them away from last year!) and sing along as Rudolph guides Santa sleigh, Frosty the Snowman comes to life, and St. Nick himself comes to town. Ho ho ho!

No comments:

Post a Comment