Search This Blog

Saturday, September 18, 2010

Do It Again

"You go back, Jack, do it again/ Wheel turning round and round/ You go back, Jack, do it again." - Steely Dan

Wow, two posts in one day. I'm on a roll! In case you haven't guessed, these lyrics are referring to me sending out another query letter. This one was sent to an agency that I think would be a really good fit for me and by "Willow" novels, and I was happy that they allowed me to submit a synopsis and the first three chapters of my book instead of just a letter. I mean, come on. How can you get a good idea of what a book is about or how a person writes solely from a one page query?

So now I have my fingers crossed once again, just wishing and hoping that I receive a positive response from the Prospect Agency. I know the right agency is out there to represent me, and maybe this time I've found it!

No comments:

Post a Comment