Search This Blog

Monday, December 13, 2010

Let It Snow!

"Oh the weather outside is frightful/ But the fire is so delightful/ And since we've no place to go/ Let it snow! Let it snow! Let it snow!"

I wish I had no place to go today! As I look out my window, there is a light dusting of snow covering the grass, rooftops, and cars, it is 31 degrees, and the snow is still falling. Absolutely beautiful. Today would be the best day to stay home, watch "Christmas in Connecticut" and "It's a Wonderful Life", and curl up under a warm blanket. Especially since I have a bad cold. Unfortunately, I have to go to work. At least the girls are no longer sick, as they have been for the last week or two. Apparently this is a very hard virus to shake, and after getting coughed and sneezed on for days on end, I caught it. Lucky me.

At least I have a nice view to cheer me up a little!

No comments:

Post a Comment